1. Add all ingredients (except cranberries and spice) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 2 minutes on slow speed and 4 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Add fruit and spice over 1 minute to clear.
4. Dough temperature should be 24-26℃.
5. Scale at 500g into ball shapes and place into panettone cases sprayed with Sprink.
6. Prove for 50 minutes, until just below the edge of the case.
7. Bake at 205℃ for 20 minutes.
8. Once cool, dust with icing sugar if desired.
Yield: 35 Panettone
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom