1. Add all ingredients (except fruit, peel and spice) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 2 minutes on slow speed and 4 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 23-26℃.
4. Add fruit and spice over 1 minutes on slow speed to clear.
5. Scale at 90g per bun and tray up.
6. Prove for 50 minutes.
7. Cross with RTU Crossing Paste.
8. Bake at 225℃ for 12-15 minutes.
9. Glaze with Bun Glaze RTU.
Yield: 242 hot cross buns
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom