1. Add all ingredients (except olives) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 5 minutes on slow speed and 8 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Add the olives and mix on slow speed until clear.
4. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
5. Bulk for 60 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
6. Scale into large rectangular shape, approximately 2cm thick and using a pizza cutter, cut into 3cm wide strips and twist each.
7. Dry prove for 60 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
8. Bake at 240°C for 10-15 minutes, with steam.
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom