Mini Victoria Sponge Cakes
1. Using a beater, blend all the ingredients together on slow speed for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Scale at approximately 60g into loose bottomed mini cake tins.
5. Bake at 180℃ (375℉) for approximately 20-25 minutes.
6. One baked and cool, cut in half and place a small amount of Bakbel Strawberry Fruit Filling on the bottom half.
7. Whisk the water and Instant Cream for 3-4 minutes on top speed.
8. Pipe a large rosette of cream onto the strawberry base.
9. Sandwich the two halves together and finish by dusting with icing sugar.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom