Group : Cake
Group : Cream
- Add all cake ingredients into a mixing bowl fitted with a beater.
- Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
- Scrape down.
- Mix for 5 minutes on medium speed.
- Scale at 60g into loose-bottomed mini cake tins.
- Bake at 180℃ for 20-25 minutes.
- One baked and cool, cut in half and place a small amount of Bakbel Strawberry Fruit Filling on the bottom half.
- Whisk the water and Bakels Instant Cream for 3-4 minutes on top speed.
- Pipe a large rosette of cream onto the strawberry base.
- Sandwich the two halves together and finish by dusting with icing sugar.