Group : Chocolate Sponge
Group : Chocolate Cream
Instant Cream Chocolate
- Add all chocolate sponge ingredients into a mixing bowl fitted with a beater.
- Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
- Scrape down.
- Mix for 5 minutes on high speed.
- Mix for a further 1 minute on low speed.
- Using a silicone mini bundt tray, fill moulds two thirds full.
- Bake at 180℃ for 15-18 minutes.
- Once baked, turn the bundt cakes out of the moulds and leave to cool.
- Warm Bakels Salted Millionaires Caramel and pipe in the hole and down the ridges.
- Whisk the chilled water and Bakels Instant Cream - Chocolate for 3-4 minutes.
- Pipe achocolate cream rosette on top, spin with baker's chocolate and top with chocolate curl to finish.