Mini Chocolate Bundt Cake
1. Blend all ingredients together using a whisk for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down and whisk for 5 minutes on top speed.
3. Whisk for a further minute on slow speed.
4. Using a silicone mini bundt tray, fill moulds two thirds full.
5. Bake at 180℃ (355℉) for 15-18 minutes approximately.
6. Once baked, turn the bundt cakes out of the moulds and leave to cool.
7. Warm Bakels Salted Millionaires Caramel and pipe in the hole and down the ridges.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom