1. Add the puffed rice to a bowl.
2. Heat the Bakels Millionaires Caramel until fluid (50℃), then add to puffed rice and blend together with a spoon or using a beater blend on first speed.
3. Place into a 32 x 20cm foil, press down to level and then place in the refrigerator to set.
4. Flood some melted baker̥s chocolate on the back.
5. Once set, cut into egg shapes and insert stick.
6. Pipe lines on the front of the egg with chocolate, then pour over sprinkles to decorate.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom