1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 5 minutes on slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Rest for 5 minutes, covered with plastic.
5. Scale at 200g and mould into boule shape.
6. Place them on a tray covered with sprinkle spray.
7. Leave to rest for 60-90 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
8. Gently pin or hand stretch the dough.
9. Bake in a pizza oven at 360°C for 3 minutes, without steam.
10. Finish the pizza base as desired.
Yield: 18 pizzas