1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 5 minutes on slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 60 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
5. Scale at 250g and mould into boule shape.
6. Place into 6" round tin and flatten by hand.
7. Dry prove for 60 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
8. Dress with olive oil and gently indent the dough.
9. Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes, without steam.
10. Cut as desired and top/fill with ingredients such baby plum tomatoes and mozarella cheese.
Yield: 16 focaccia
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom