Lemon Meringue Cupcakes
1. Using a beater, blend all the cupcake ingredients together on slow speed for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Scale at approximately 40g into cupcake cases.
5. Bake at 175℃ (350℉) for approximately 25 minutes.
6. Once cool, inject a bulb of Bakels Lemon Cream into the centre.
7. Soak the Bakels Actiwhite Meringue Mix in water for 5-10 minutes.
8. Whisk on top speed for 5 minutes.
9. Add half the sugar and whisk for 3 minutes.
10. Add the rest of the sugar and whisk until firm.
11. Pipe on top of the cupcakes, dust with sugar and then flash off in a hot oven for 10-15 minutes.
12. Top with a sprinkle of grated lemon zest.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom