Kiwi and Passionfruit Pavlova
1. Dissolve Actiwhite in the water and allow to soak for 5-10 minutes.
2. Add half the quantity of sugar, whip on top speed to full volume and fold in the remaining sugar.
3. On a silicone paper lined tray, scoop the meringue mixture into a large round.
4. Dry the meringues in the usual way at low temperature, approximately 100℃ ̐ -120℃ (210℉-250℉).
5. Whisk the water and Bakels Instant Cream for 3-4 minutes on top speed.
6. Cover the base of the meringue with Bakbel Passionfruit Pastryfill.
7. Top the passionfruit with a large dollop of instant cream and spread to cover.
8. Peel and slice kiwis and decorate the top of the pavolva.
9. Mix Bakbel Passionfruit Pastryfill with water and drizzle over the top.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom