1. Add all ingredients (except fruit, peel and spice) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 2 minutes on slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed.
3. Add remaining ingredients over 1 minute on slow speed.
4. Scale at 45g per bun and mould into round shapes.
5. Leave to rest for 3-4 minutes.
6. Prove for 50-55 minutes.
7. Cross with RTU Crossing Paste.
8. Bake at 230℃ for 12-15 minutes.
9. Glaze with Bun Glaze RTU.
- Warm Rich Chocolate Fudgice, until slightly runny.
- Spoon 10g onto one half of the hot cross bun.
- Add two marshmallow halves and lightly roast with a blow torch.
Yield: 513 Hot Cross Buns