1. Add all ingredients (except fruit, peel and spice) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 2 minutes on slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Add fruit, peel and spice and mix for 1 minute on slow speed.
4. Dough temperature should be 24-26℃.
5. Scale at 60g and mould into round shape.
6. Prove for 50-55 minutes at 27℃.
7. Cross with RTU Crossing Paste.
8. Bake at 230℃ for 12-15 minutes.
9. Glaze with Bun Glaze RTU.
Yield: 376 hot cross buns
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom