1. Add all ingredients into a bowl fitted with a beater and mix for 1 minute on low speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Mix on medium speed for 5 minutes.
4. Split the mix into 3 equal weights.
5. Colour each portion of cake batter with different shades of pink using food colouring.
6. Deposit each coloured cake batters into 3 different baking trays.
7. Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.
8. Once baked, use a heart cutter to cut each of the coloured sponges.
9. Make up vanilla buttercream by adding 25% butter to White fudgice and beat until light.
10. Sandwich each sponge layer using the buttercream.
11. Finish as desired, placing lid on top and put in a cake pop stand.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom