- Melt the butter and golden syrup into mixing bowl, fitted with a beater.
- Mix in the ginger and Palm Free Digestive Biscuit Crumb.
- Scale at 400g into a circular tart tin.
- Allow to set.
- Warm the Rich Chocolate Fudgice and stir in the Amaretto.
- Pour into the set tart case.
- Allow the filling to set.
- Heavily dust the top of the tart with cocoa powder and add miniature gingerbread men to finish.
Scratch Gingerbread Men Recipe
- Sieve the flour and ground cinnamon into a mixing bowl, fitted with a beater.
- Rub in the butter to make breadcrumbs.
- Mix in the sugar.
- Beat in the egg and golden syrup.
- Form a dough and chill.
- Roll out to 5mm thick and cut into gingerbread men.
- Bake at 170°C for 10-12 minutes.
Yield: 10 Tarts