Fresh Fruit Mille-Feuille
1. Place all ingredients apart from Rollex Gold into spiral mixer and mix for 2 minutes slow, 4 minutes fast.
2. Pin out the dough into a rectangular shape and, using pastry brake, place Rollex Gold covering 3 quarters of the dough.
3. Fold the uncovered part half way down the dough and then fold the other end to make one half turn, leave to rest for 5 minutes and repeat another 5 times.
4. After the 6 half turns, pin dough to 5mm thickness and cut into 160cm x 320cm.
5. Bake at 220℃ (430℉) for approximately 20-25 minutes.
6. Whisk the water and Enbelett Superior Cold Custard on slow speed for 1 minute.
7. Scrape down and mix for a further 3-4 minutes on fast speed.
8. Whisk the water, Instant Cream and Enbelett Superior Cold Custard for 3-4 minutes.
9. Take one of the pastry pieces and pipe Enbelett Superior Cold Custard on the base.
10. Chop up a selection of fresh fruit, place on top of the custard and then pipe the custard cream.
11. Repeat this process for the top layer.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom