Group : Meringue
Group : Cream
- Dissolve Bakels Actiwhite in the water and allow to soak for 5-10 minutes.
- Add half the quantity of sugar and whip on high speed to full volume.
- Fold in the emaining sugar.
- On a silicone paper lined tray, pipe a variety of mini meringue nests, pavlova discs and ropes.
- Dry the meringues in the usual way at a low temperature, approximately 100℃-120℃.
- Once the meringues have dried and are ready to use, paint the exposed areas that will touch the cream with either milk or white chocolate.
- Whisk the water and Bakels Instant Cream for 3-4 minutes.
- Pipe the cream accordingly and decorate with fresh fruit as desired.
- Heat Bakels Instant Superglaze Neutral and carefully cover the fruit to give a high-shine finish.