Fresh Fruit Meringue
1. Dissolve Bakels Actiwhite in the water and allow to soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Add half the quantity of sugar and whip on top speed to full volume. Then fold in remaining sugar.
3. On a silicone paper lined tray, pipe a variety of mini meringue nests, pavlova discs and ropes.
4. Dry the meringues in the usual way at a low temperature, approximately 100℃-120℃ (210℉-250℉).
5. Once the meringues have dried and are ready to use, paint the exposed areas that will touch the cream with either milk or white chocolate.
6. Whisk the water and Bakels Instant Cream for 3-4 minutes.
7. Pipe the cream accordingly and decorate with fresh fruit as desired.
8. Heat Bakels Instant Superglaze Neutral and carefully cover the fruit to give a high shine finish.