1. Add all ingredients to a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 6-8 minutes on slow speed and 10-13 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 60 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
5. Scale at 620g, roll the dough piece flat and with a dough cutter, cut 3cm x 3cm pieces, dusting each with rye flour.
6. Prove for 30-45 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, 85% relative humidity.
7. Bake at 220°C for 30 minutes, with steam.
8. Pull out damper after 25 minutes.
Yield: 30 fondue breads
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom