1. Place group 1 ingredients into a spiral mixer and mix for 2 minutes on slow, 6 minutes on fast.
2. Scale the dough into 50g pieces and mould into 10cm/4 inch fingers.
3. Retard overnight or place in chill for 30+ minutes.
4. Remove from retarder and recover dough temperature.
5. Prove for approximately 25 minutes at 38°C, 80% relative humidity.
6. Dry prove for 25 minutes (this stops the doughnuts wrinkly back).
7. Fry at 190°C for approximately 75-90 seconds each side.
8. Whisk the ingredients in group 2 for 3-4 minutes.
9. From the top of the doughnut, cut in half and pipe the custard cream along the doughnut.
10. Decorate with cut strawberries and a dusting of icing sugar.
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom