1. Add group 1 ingredients (except almond paste) into a bowl fitted with a beater.
2. Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
3. Scrape down.
4. Add almond paste.
5. Mix for 5 minutes on medium speed.
6. Deposit into rectangular foil 12" x 7.5".
7. Bake at 175°C for 25-30 minutes.
8. Leave to cool.
1. Sheet puff paste to an oblong shape, mark into three and pipe a line of RTU Lemon Cream Filling down the centre of the middle third, then place a bar of the baked almond cake down the centre.
2. Pipe RTU Lemon Cream Filling on top of the cake, then cover with Bakbel 70% Cherry Fruit Filling.
3. Cut strips on the outside edges of the puff paste and lay across to form a lattice top.
4. Bake at 200°C for 15-20 minutes.
5. Once cool, heat some White Fudgice and brush over the top of the lattice.
6. Dress with edible flowers or Easter eggs etc.