1. Add group 1 ingredients (except almond paste) into a bowl fitted with a beater.
2. Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
3. Scrape down.
4. Add almond paste.
5. Mix for 5 minutes on medium speed.
6. Deposit into rectangular foil 12" x 7.5".
7. Bake at 175°C for 25-30 minutes.
8. Leave to cool.
1. Sheet puff paste to an oblong shape, mark into three and pipe a line of RTU Lemon Cream Filling down the centre of the middle third, then place a bar of the baked almond cake down the centre.
2. Pipe RTU Lemon Cream Filling on top of the cake, then cover with Bakbel 70% Cherry Fruit Filling.
3. Cut strips on the outside edges of the puff paste and lay across to form a lattice top.
4. Bake at 200°C for 15-20 minutes.
5. Once cool, heat some White Fudgice and brush over the top of the lattice.
6. Dress with edible flowers or Easter eggs etc.
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom