1. Place all of the ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix on slow speed for 2 minutes and fast speed for 6 minutes.
3. Mould into 1500g pieces and pin out onto BDM tray.
4. Scale at 50g and place 12 on each fryer wire, 4 across and 3 down.
5. Retard overnight or place in chill for 30+ minutes.
6. Remove from retarder and recover dough temperature.
7. Prove for approximately 25 minutes at 38°C, 80% relative humidity.
8. Dry prove for 25 minutes (this stops the doughnuts wrinkly back).
9. Fry at 190°C for approximately 75-90 seconds each side.
Yield: 554 doughnuts
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom