Double Caramel Cheesecake
1. Melt butter or margarine and mix with Digestive Biscuit Crumb.
2. Press the mix into the base of two 20cm rings on cake boards.
3. Beat the cream cheese and icing sugar together on second speed for 1 minute.
4. Whisk the double cream in a separate bowl to a soft peak.
5. Take out 100g of the cream and mix with the 250g of True Caramel - Millionaires Caramel to a cream.
6. Blend the caramel cream mix with the cream cheese mix.
7. Fold the rest of the whipped cream into the caramel mix.
8. Now deposit half into each ring, level off and place in the freezer until frozen.
9. Once frozen, heat up the 200g of True Caramel - Millionaires Caramel and flood onto the top and level off with a straight edge.
10. Heat ring with a torch and lift off.
11. Finally, decorate with bakers chocolate.
Also try using Bakels Salted Caramel.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom