1. Add all ingredients (except cranberries and Stilton) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 5 minutes on slow speed and 8 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Add cranberries and Stilton and mix for 1 minute on slow speed, until clear.
4. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
5. Bulk for 60 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
6. Scale at 200g and mould into round shape.
7. Prove for 60 minutes at room temperature, place on rack and cover with rack cover.
8. Cut and flour as desired.
9. Bake at 240°C for 15-20 minutes, with steam.
Yield: 120 boules
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom