1. Mix all ingredients (except cranberries and Stilton) for 5 minutes slow and 8 minutes fast speed, until fully developed.
2. Add the cranberries and Stilton and mix on slow speed until clear.
3. The finished dough temperature should be between 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 60 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
5. Scale at 200g and mould into round shape.
6. Prove: 60 minutes at room temperature, place on rack and cover with rack cover.
7. Cut and flour as desired.
8. Bake: 240°C for 15-20 minutes, with steam.
Yield: 60 boules
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom