1. Add all ingredients (except cranberries, zest and flavour) to a mixing bowl fitted with a beater.
2. Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
3. Scrape down.
4. Add orange zest and flavour and mix for 1 minutes on low speed.
5. Mix for 5 minutes on medium speed.
6. Blend in the cranberries over low speed.
7. Deposit into greased Bundt cake tin
8. Bake at 180℃ for 35-45 minutes.
9. Once cool, brush with heated Bakels White Fudgice and top with cranberries if desired.
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom