- Using a beater, blend all ingredients together for 1 minute on slow speed.
- Scrape down.
- Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
- Scale at approximately 350g into a 15cm round cake tin.
- Bake at 175℃ (350℉) for approximately 35 minutes.
- Beat Bakels Cream Cheese flavoured Icing and add a splash of lemon juice.
- Spread a thin layer of raspberry jam on the sponge, then pipe the cream cheese on top and sandwich together, creating 3 layers.
- Cover the whole cake in cream cheese icing, and marble the top with pink food colouring.
- Dress with fresh raspberries.