Coffee, Pecan and Salted Caramel Poke Cake Slice
1. Using a beater, blend the Multimix Cake Base, egg, oil and water together on slow speed for 1 minute.
2. Beat for 5 minutes on second speed.
3. Add required amount of coffee colour flavour.
4. Blend through the chopped pecans.
5. Split the mix between two greased oblong foils.
6. Bake at 175℃ (347℉) for 25 minutes.
7. Once cool, heat the True Caramel - Salted Caramel to 65℃ (149℉).
8. Poke holes in the cake with the cake dowel stick and inject with the melted caramel.
9. Level off any caramel on top, then coat the whole top of the cake with caramel.
10. Marble the top with melted bakers chocolate before the caramel has set.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom