1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 5 minutes on slow speed and 5 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 60 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
5. Scale at 220g, mould into round shape, dip into barley flakes and prove two dough pieces side-by-side.
6. Prove for 30-40 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, 85% relative humidity.
7. Cut the top of the dough pieces one time.
8. Bake at 210-230°C for 35-40 minutes, with steam.
9. Pull out damper after 15 minutes.
Yield: 86 loaves
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom