1. Add all ingredients (except egg) into a bowl fitted with a beater and mix for 1 minute on low speed.
2. Slowly add the egg until blended.
3. Scrape down.
4. Mix for 5-6 minutes on high speed, until a smooth batter is achieved.
5. Using a star tube, pipe the batter into heart shapes onto a silicone lined tray.
6. Freeze the choux hearts.
7. Straight from frozen, deep fry the choux hearts at 175℃ for 3-4 minutes.
8. Immediately after frying, coat the churros in a cinnamon sugar blend.
9. Serve with a hot chocolate dipping sauce for an authentic churros experience.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom