1. Add group 1 ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 2 minutes on slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 25-27℃.
4. Scale each ball at 50g.
5. Dip the dough into melted butter, then drop into sugar/cinnamon blend from group 2.
6. Place 30 dough balls into a buttered bundt tin.
7. Prove at a controlled temperature of 40℃, 70% relative humidity.
8. Prove for 30 minutes or until just below top of tin.
9. Bake at 180℃ for 40-45 minutes.
10. Finish with Bakels White Fudgice and Christmas sprinkles.
Yield: 13 monkey breads
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom