1. Add group 1 ingredients into a mixing bowl fitted with a beater.
2. Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
3. Slowly add group 2 over 2 minutes on low speed.
4. Scrape down.
5. Mix for a further 1 minute on low speed.
6. Pipe bulbs even around the edge of a 10" sponge tin.
7. Bake at 220°C for 20-25 minutes.
8. Once cool, cut in half horizontally and cream the base (for a sweet tasty eat, fill the base first with Enbellet Superior Cold Custard).
9. Place top half onto creamed base.
10. Pipe Bakels Rich Chocolate Fudgice onto top and decorate with sweet holly.
Yield: 1 wreath