1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 3 minutes on slow speed and 7 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 23-26°C.
4. Scale at 50g and place onto wire tray.
5. Retard overnight or place in fridge for 120 minutes.
6. Remove from retarder and recover dough temperature.
7. Using the wide circle end of a piping tube, press down in the centre to make a circle (do not remove the centre).
8. Prove for 20-25 minutes at a controlled temperature of 38°C, 80% relative humidity.
9. Dry prove for 25 minutes, covered with plastic (this stops the doughnuts wrinkling back).
10. Fry at 190°C for 90-100 seconds each side.
11. Press down the centre of the doughnut.
12. Warm Toffee Fudgice and dip doughnuts into it.
13. Pipe RTU Chocolate Cream Filling into the centre.
14. Warm White Fudgice and spin over the top.
Yield: 462 doughnuts