1. Add all ingredients into a bowl fitted with a beater.
2. Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
3. Scrape down.
4. Mix on medium speed for 6 minutes.
5. Scale into 3 x 9/10” round tins.
6. Bake at 175°C for 35-40 minutes.
7. Once cool, cut tops to level if required
8. Chocolate buttercream, using Bakels Rich Chocolate Fudgice and 25% butter/margarine, beat for 5 mins on medium speed
9. Layer and comb the top and sides with buttercream
10. Top with Easter eggs. Heat Bakels White Fudgice coloured yellow for egg yolks.
11. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom