- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl, fitted with a beater.
- Mix for 2 minutes on low speed.
- Scrape down.
- Mix for 6 minutes on medium speed.
- Scale at 750g into rectangular foil tray.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- Once cool, cut into 1cm cubes.
- Add water to a mixing bowl, fitted with a whisk.
- Over low speed, add the Instant Cream or Instant Cream Chocolate.
- Scrape down using the whisk.
- Whip on high speed for 4 minutes.
Assembly / Decoration
- Place 6 – 8 cubes of the chocolate cake into the bottom of the bauble shell.
- Pipe either Instant Cream or Instant Cream Chocolate, until the bottom bauble shell is three quarters full.
- Add a layer of sprinkles.
- Add a layer of chocolate chips.
- Fill the top half of the bauble shell with mini marshmallows and close the two bauble shells together.
Note: These may be too heavy to hang on a Christmas tree, but look great in a festive display bowl.
Link to baubles: https://amzn.to/3lxJyqK
Yield: 20 Baubles