- Add Rich Chocolate Brownie Complete and water into a mixing bowl, fitted with a beater.
- Mix for 1 minute on slow speed.
- Scrape down.
- Mix for 2 minutes on slow speed.
- Fold in the melted chocolate over 1 minute on slow speed.
- Scale at 750g into a rectangular foil tray.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- Once cool, cut into small and large heart shapes.
- Add water to a mixing bowl, fitted with a whisk.
- Over low speed, add the Instant Cream.
- Scrape down using the whisk.
- Whip on high speed for 4 minutes.
- Fold in the Bakels Raspberry Fruit Filling.
- Sandwich two hearts together with Raspberry Cream.
- Dust with icing sugar to finish.
Yield: Approx. 286 Small Hearts or Approx. 158 Large Hearts