Chocolate and Mallow Easter Chicks
1. Using a beater, blend all ingredients together for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 6 minutes.
4. Pipe half way up into cupcake cases.
5. Bake at 180℃ for approximately 25 minutes.
6. Once cool, pipe some red jam into the cake.
7. Blend Powdered Mallow together with water at 40℃ (105℉).
8. Whisk on top speed for 10 - 15 minutes, to a firm foam. Colour the mallow yellow.
9. Pipe a bulb onto the chocolate cakes, then roll into yellow coloured Kokomix.
10. Make a chick face with orange sugar paste and pipe on chocolate eyes.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom