1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl and mix for 2 minutes on slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed, until the dough is fully developed.
2. Dough temperature should be 23-26℃.
3. Leave to rest for 3 minutes.
4. Scale the dough at 480g and mould into Bâtards.
5. Leave to rest for a further 3 minutes.
6. Prove for 50 minutes at a controlled temperature of 36℃, 88% humidity.
7. Lightly dust the top of the Bâtards with flour and make diagonal cuts.
8. Bake at 230℃ for 18-20 minutes, 6 seconds of steam.
Yield: 6 loaves
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom