1. Add all ingredients (except tomato and cheese) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 10 minutes on slow speed and 10 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Add the tomato and cheese on slow speed until clear.
4. Dough temperature should be 23-26°C.
5. Scale into small marble-sized pieces (approximately 1-2cm wide) and fill each tulip case 3/4 full.
6. Dry prove for 30-40 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
7. Sprinkle grated cheese and chopped cherry tomato onto each muffin.
8. Bake for 200°C for 18-20 minutes, no steam.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom