1. Add all ingredients (except tomato and cheese) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 5 minutes on slow speed and 8 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Add the tomato and cheese on slow speed until clear.
4. Dough temperature should be 23-26°C.
5. Scale into small marble-sized pieces (approximately 1-2cm wide) and fill each tulip case 3/4 full.
6. Dry prove for 30-40 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
7. Sprinkle grated cheese and chopped cherry tomato onto each muffin.
8. Bake for 200°C for 18-20 minutes, no steam.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom