1. Add all ingredients (except cranberries) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 2 minutes on slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed (add the cranberries in the last 2 minutes).
3. Dough temperature should be 23-26℃.
4. Leave to rest for 3 minutes.
5. Scale the dough at 450g and mould into round boule.
6. Leave to rest for a further 3 minutes.
7. Prove for 50 minutes at a controlled temperature of 36℃, 88% humidity.
8. Cut and flour as desired.
9. Bake at 230℃ for 18-20 minutes, 6 seconds of steam.
Yield: 37 loaves
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom