Caramel Brownie Slice
1. Using a beater, blend Bakels American Brownie Complete and water together for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down and mix on slow speed for a further 2 minutes.
3. Deposit into a rectangle foil and bake at 180℃ (360℉) for 25 minutes.
4. Once the brownie has baked and cooled, slice into 3 equal layers.
5. Using one of the layers of brownie, top with Bakels RTU Caramel Sauce.
6. Whisk the water and Bakels Instant Cream Chocolate for 3-4 minutes.
7. Pipe a layer of chocolate cream on top of the caramel topped brownie slice.
8. Top with a layer of brownie and repeat the process again.
9. Place a final layer of brownie on top and dust with cocoa powder and icing sugar.
10. Decorate with a rosette of chocolate cream and top with a fresh cherry.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom