1. Using a beater, blend all ingredients together (excluding True Caramel - Millionaires Caramel), on slow speed for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down.
3. Mix on slow speed for a further 2 minutes.
4. Place into a 32 x 20cm foil.
5. Bake at 182℃ (360℉) for 25 minutes.
6. Sprinkle top with small brownie cubes.
7. Heat the True Caramel - Millionaires Caramel) until fluid (50℃/122℉), then spread a desired layer onto brownie base.
8. Spin with melted baker's chocolate to finish.
Also try using Bakels Salted Caramel and sprinkle with rock salt to finish.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom