1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 2 minutes on slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Scale at 100g and mould into Vienna roll shape.
5. Prove for 45-60 minutes at a controlled temperature of 30°C, 85% relative humidity, dressed with rice cones or semolina.
6. Cut and flour as desired.
7. Bake at 230℃ for 15-20 minutes, with steam.
Yield: 171 Vienna rolls
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom