1. Add all ingredients (except olives) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 10 minutes on slow speed and 10 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Add olives and mix for 1 minute on slow speed, until clear.
4. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
5. Bulk ferment for 60 minutes at room temperature, in a covered container.
6. Scale at 350g and mould into baguette shape.
7. Dry prove for 60 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
8. Cut and flour as desired.
9. Bake at 240℃ for 25-30 minutes, with steam.
Yield: 59 flutes
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom