1. Using a beater, mix the water and Choux Paste Mix on slow speed for 1 minute.
2. Slowly add the egg and oil combined.
3. Scrape down.
4. Mix on top speed for 5-6 minutes, until smooth batter is obtained.
5. Pipe into eclair shape onto silicone lined tray.
6. Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes at 225℃ (440℉).
7. Then dry out in oven with door open.
8. Fill eclairs with creme patisserie, then heat True Caramel - Millionaires Caramel until fluid (50℃/122℉) and pipe on top of eclair using a ribbon tube.
Also try using Bakels Salted Caramel.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom