To ensure high levels of accuracy and productivity are achieved in all aspects of inbound and outbound warehouse movements, GMP, Health & Safety, material and inventory usages. To provide excellent customer services internal/external. Adhering to company policies and procedures at all times and report any issues observed relating to Safety, Quality, Machinery or output to the Shift Leader/Logistics Manager.
Supply Chain/Distribution: reporting to Shift Leader (Warehouse/Weighroom).
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure product is picked to the required specification adhering to the Quality Systems and Procedures at all times and that documentation and data entries are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure Work Instructions, Good Manufacturing Practices are followed and PPE worn correctly at all times.
- Ensure Clean-As-You-Go culture is followed and that all warehouse/weighroom areas and equipment are clean and tidy at all time.
- Locate all stock correctly within TROPOS system and ensure all movements are done live. Any stock variance is reported to the stock controller/shift leader for an investigation to be
- Ensure that all tasks are conducted safely, adhering to the Health & Food Safety Policy.
- Strong communication skills – for confident and professional liaison with internal and external customers.
- Determination to see a task through to the end, and challenge barriers.
- Self-motivated and responsible for time management.
- Ability to build relationships with team members within own team and the wider business, providing high level customer service.
- Able to work under pressure and make confident decisions.
- Previous experience within a warehouse, preferably food manufacturing.
- Fork Lift Truck licence.
- Level 2 Food Safety.
- A users’ knowledge of standard software systems.