Join the British Bakels team – help us feed the nation!
We are recruiting production operatives at our bakery ingredients manufacturing site in Bicester.
We operate 2 shift patterns:
- Double days (6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday) – Salary £26,008 per annum starting rate.
- Night shift (10pm-6am Sunday to Thursday) – Salary £29,259 per annum starting rate.
Rates are increased on completion of further training – great opportunity for progression!
- 10% company pension contributions.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Company sick pay scheme.
- Enhanced family friendly policies.
- Annual bonus and pay review (non-contractual).
- Free access to Employee Assistance Programme, Financial Advisor, yearly health checks and weekly on-site chiropractor.
- Overtime regularly available at x1.5.
- FREE onsite parking, hot drinks, bread and bakery items.
We produce fantastic products for our customers
You will be provided with full training to ensure we produce products right first time, every time, in line with the Production Plan whilst following all Health & Safety, Quality and Good Manufacturing Policies and Procedures.
We are looking for enthusiastic people who are:
- Motivated, reliable and methodical.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions (good level of literacy & numeracy).
- Calm under pressure and able to seek out support when required.
- Physically able to work in a manual environment (lifting of up to 25kg bags in some areas).
No previous operator experience required but qualifications and experience in the following areas would be advantageous:
- Previous food factory experience, preferably Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Basic Health & Safety and Basic Food Hygiene qualifications.
- Fork Lift Truck License.
* Social distancing measures and 2m separation where possible
* Face coverings required on site
* Increased cleaning stations
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent