Produce products right first time, every time, in line with the Production Plan, adhering to company policies and procedures at all time. Report any issues observed relating to Safety, Quality, Sanitation, Machinery or Output to the Shift Manager.
40 hours/week double days: Monday – Friday 06.00-14.00/14.00-22.00, Sunday – Thursday 22.00-06.00 (nights).
Operations: reporting to Production Shift Manager.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure product is manufactured to the required specification adhering to the Quality Systems and Procedures at all times and that documentation and data entries are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are followed at all times.
- Ensure that Good Manufacturing Practices are followed and PPE worn correctly at all times.
- Ensure that a Clean-As-You-Go culture is followed and that all production areas and equipment are clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure that requested periods of Time Off are submitted in a timely manner, through Natural HR.
- Ensure that Absence Reporting Policy is followed for any periods of absence and that Return to Work Interviews are attended.
- Manufacture and pack product ensuring target dates as set out in Production Plan are met, highlighting any variances to Manufacturing Standards.
- Report any issues observed relating to Quality, Safety, Sanitation, Machinery or Output to the Shift Supervisor and suggest areas for improvement.
- Ensure that all tasks are conducted safely, adhering to the Health & Safety Policy.
- Ensure all accidents, incidents and near misses are reported accurately and in a timely manner.
- Attend Staff Briefings, 1 to 1’s and Performance Development reviews as required.
- Through the PDR process, become fully trained in all areas of the department. This may include some cross training between production departments in order to meet customer and business needs.
- Good level of literacy and numeracy.
- Good attention to detail.
- Reliable and methodical.
- Calm under pressure.
- Ability to be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Previous food factory experience, preferably FMCG.
- Basic Health & Safety and Basic Food Hygiene qualifications.
- Fork Lift Truck License.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 19th May 2021