Provide administrative and varied support to the Managing Director as necessary. To own and manage office administration requirements including line management and coordination of company secretaries/admin support.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist the Managing Director with all required and varied administrative duties.
- Optimise company communication through the development of newsletters, briefs and updates on the company intranet.
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation.
- Take notes/minutes at meetings and provide general assistance during presentations. Organise internal lunches.
- Organise and support plans for company events.
- Manage and coordinate cover across the administration team, ensuring adherence to the internal email system and reception cover.
- Develop and implement efficient administrative systems including data management and filing.
- Ensure an effective office layout, management of stationery supplies and negotiating best prices.
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs.
- Be responsible for and coordinate compliance to GDPR requirements in relation to office files and systems.
This list is not exhaustive and the job description may be subject to change, in consultation with the post holder, in response to new circumstances.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience at senior administration level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; build and maintain good relationships at all levels. Honest and reliable.
- Confidence to lead and motivate a team.
- Discretion and adherence to confidential matters.
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel super-user.
- High level accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proactive with good project management skills.
- Able to work under pressure against short deadlines.
- Responsive to changing priorities and workloads, flexible with working hours to meet business needs/meet deadlines.
- Experience of working with a manufacturing company.
- Familiarity with GDPR and experience of auditing this process would be advantageous.