Working alongside the Hygiene & Site Services Manager to ensure standard of hygiene across the business is to a high standard. Team leader for all hygiene operatives and to provide cover during absences, including cover of Hygiene & Site Services Manager.
Hygiene: reporting to Hygiene & Site Services Manager.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Monitor all areas for high hygiene standards and audit readiness, checking hygiene operatives’ schedules to ensure compliance and standards.
- Look to action ways to improve working practices and hygiene standards.
- Liaise with production operatives to prevent risk of contamination from cleaning tasks.
- Be a health & safety champion. Work alongside Hygiene & Site Services Manager to reduce accidents, conduct risk assessments, root cause analysis and other preventative actions.
- Liaise with Production and Engineering regarding shut downs, spillages and engineering work to ensure hygiene operatives are available to support.
- Provide cover for hygiene operative roles during periods of absences, including some night shift and weekend working.
- Strong teamwork ethic.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to ensure engagement with hygiene team and wider business colleagues – leading by example.
- Highly motivated, organised with excellent prioritising and time management skills.
- Flexible and able to work unsocial hours if/when required.
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in food hygiene, preferably in a team leader/supervisory position.
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Certification.
- C.O.S.H.H Trained.
- Current counter balance FLT licence.
- Trained in the operation of mobile elevating work platforms.
- Trained in working at height.
Closing date for applications: Monday 31st May 2021.