- 10% company pension contributions
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company sick pay scheme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Annual bonus and pay review (non-contractual)
- Free access to Employee Assistance Programme, Financial Advisor, yearly health checks and weekly on-site chiropractor
- Overtime regularly available at x1.5
- FREE onsite parking, hot drinks, bread and bakery items
To ensure all allocated office, canteen area and toilet schedules are followed. Ensure the premises are secured before leaving.
Hygiene: reporting to Hygiene Team Leader.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure all scheduled are followed and signed off at the end of the task, tasks that cannot be completed must state reason why on comments page.
- Work safely within COSHH guidelines, wearing the correct PPE for the duties being undertaken.
- To work within a safe manner following all Health and Safety rules to protect yourself and others. Reporting any near misses or accidents/incidents to the Hygiene Team Leader.
- Keep all work equipment in a good condition and clean.
- Participate in the site recycling and waste segregation activities.
- Ensure all relevant doors are locked after cleaning including Main Entrance to Reception.
- Be will to partake in other Hygiene tasks/areas if required, but only if trained to do so.
- Must be flexible with time.
- Can work as an individual as well as work within a team.
- Attention to deal.
- Enthusiastic and willing to go the extra mile.
- Be able to learn new skills and challenge work processes to improve standards.
- Must be discreet and trustworthy.
- COSHH Certificate.