An essential team member who will provide assistance to the Finance Manager, along with supporting the Finance Department as required. Assisting with the reporting and preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist in the preparation & production of monthly Management Accounts (reports, P&L and balance sheets) for delivery to the Finance Manager.
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register.
- Responsibility for the calculation and posting of accruals and prepayments.
- Responsible for Intercompany Clearing.
- Responsibility for distributing credit card statements, review and process expenses.
- Preparation of journal for actuals or accruals.
- Company Cars (Maintain car schedule. Calculation, preparation & posting of NI & VAT journal).
- Cash – Bank Reconciliations, Cashbook and Pettycash.
- Assist Finance Manager when required posting Journals to the General Ledger.
- Internal Reports – Provide OHDS information for management as required.
- Responsible for preparing the monthly KPI report.
- Intrastat & EC Sales – Preparation and submission of documentation.
- Monthly reconciliation and quarterly clean-up of GRNI account.
- Provide cover / assist with the calculation of Corporation Tax.
- Preparation of P11d’s.
- Holiday and sick cover for Purchase, sales ledger and credit control.
This list is not exhaustive and the job description may be subject to change, in consultation with the post holder, in response to new circumstances.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role and/or financial qualification or qualified by experience.
- Intermediate/advanced Excel knowledge.
- Experience with Tropos and CODA systems.
Closing date: 30th November 2019