We have an exciting opportunity for an eCommerce Content Specialist to join the Bakels team on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract, driving the launch of a new direct to consumer brand. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the eCommerce Content Coordinator is responsible for the planning and execution of content across the UK website and social media channels.
Marketing: reporting to Marketing Manager.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Creation and maintenance of content across the UK website and social media channels.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and support questions related to web content management.
- Work closely with other departments to coordinate the introduction of new products.
- Create and share UK content performance reports including campaign pages using analytics and other application tools
- Analyse and improve content and SEO strategy.
- Execute and plan content A/B tests, giving feedback on area of improvement.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure efficient and high-quality delivery of content in line with brand standard.
- Monitor industry trends with periodic GAP analysis to identify opportunities for new products.
- Monitor home baking trends, best practice and competitor activity relevant to eCommerce UX and content marketing.
- Prepare creative briefs for and collaborate with agency in preparation for promotions and seasonal campaigns through website and social media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Commercially astute, customer focused and sales driven.
- Able to plan and prioritise own working schedule.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Can do attitude able to work under pressure.
- Visual and aesthetic awareness with good eye for detail.
- Passionate about keeping abreast of the eCommerce retail market.
- BSc Digital Marketing degree.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/Spark.
- Knowledge of the baking industry.
Closing date for applications: Monday 31st May 2021.